SSIS consists of several layers, including digital signatures and database roles, to provide a rich and flexible security environment. This course covers techniques and recommendations on how to secure an SSIS deployment.
- start the course
- describe the SSIS catalog database roles
- describe the parameters and package deployment model
- describe the parameters and project deployment model
- describe the different package protection levels
- describe options available in the Package and Project Protection Level dialog box
- configure secure deployments using project and package protection levels
- secure integration services packages deployed at the file system
- create sensitive parameters
- set parameter values post deployment
Practice: Implementing SSIS Security
- implement SSIS security
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.