Designing SQL Databases
- Start the course
- describe how to design an effective SQL database architecture
- describe how to design an effective SQL security architecture
- name the common SQL Server tools
- describe data management solutions in the cloud
- implement data tiers
- recognize the various components of the elastic database model
- implement elastic data tiers
- describe topologies used for disaster recovery
Practice: Designing a Database Solution
- demonstrate how to design a SQL Database solution
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.