Spotfire provides a useful resource in working with Business Intelligence while providing users an easy way to deliver visualizations. This course covers key data concepts, how to add data into Spotfire, and connecting to a database.
- start the course
- recognize key data concepts necessary for using Spotfire
- import various files into Spotfire
- using Spotfire inbuilt filters
- recognize data relationships and linking data into Spotfire
- configure a connection with an ODBC driver
- recognize basic SQL concepts used in Spotfire
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.