Standards of analytics practice in the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) help guide the business analyst in tasks and requirements for analyzing the business.
In this course, you'll learn about the business analysis solution evaluation knowledge area and its necessary analytics. You'll cover the characteristics of Agile, business intelligence, information technology, business architecture, and business process management perspectives.
- recognize solution evaluation activities
Measure and Analyze Solution Performance
- identify activities you perform in the measure solution performance task
- recognize techniques you use to measure solution performance
- identify considerations when analyzing performance measures
- recognize activities you perform when assessing solution limitations
- distinguish between assessment types
- identify the techniques you can use when assessing enterprise limitations
Increase Solution Value
- identify effective actions that can increase the value of solutions
- recognize techniques you use to recommend actions for adding value to solutions
- demonstrate your understanding of the tasks you perform during business analysis solution evaluation
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.