In this course, you'll learn about automated software testing, as well as the common software testing frameworks such as Agile and Six Sigma.
Software Testing Overview
- start the course
- specify the importance of automated software testing
- describe the connection between continuous efforts to ensure software quality assurance
- map DevOps to automated software testing principles
- list the benefits of using application containers for application isolation testing
- use the Docker command to start an application container
- describe how some, none, or all of a software solution can exist in a cloud environment
- create a cloud-based web app
- apply common frameworks such as Six Sigma and Agile to automated software testing
Practice: Software Testing Relevance
- provide examples of common software testing solutions
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.