Discover the various components of Alexa Skills and learn to work with pre-built and custom skills in order to utilize Alexa Skill Service and Alexa Voice Service.
Skill Development Using Alexa Components
- illustrate the steps involved in initiating, building, and deploying skills for Alexa
- demonstrate how to create new skills using the features and capabilities provided by the Alexa Skills Developer Console
- list the various Interaction models of Alexa
- define and classify the Skill Store metadata along with the relevant structure
- demonstrate the various metrics of Alexa Skills
- work with the various testing approaches that we can use to test Alexa Skills
- recall the essential Smart Home Skill features that can be implemented in Alexa
- work with the essential Flash Briefing Skill API features that we can implement in Alexa
- illustrate the essential features and capabilities of the Video Skill and List Skill
- log in to the Alexa Skills Developer Console and create and test a Flash Briefing Skill
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.