Explore DHCP management features with Windows Server 2016 for automated and fault tolerant IP address assignments.
Server 2016: Networking: DHCP Management
- configure policies
- configure client and server for PXE boot
- configure DHCP Relay Agent
- implement IPv6 addressing using DHCPv6
- perform export and import of a DHCP server
- perform DHCP server migration
- back up and restore the DHCP database
- configure high availability using DHCP failover
- configure DHCP name protection
- troubleshoot DHCP
- configure advanced DHCP for a given scenario
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.