Windows containers are a type of isolated environment where applications can run. Examine Hyper-V guests and containers - self contained, isolated, and portable operating environments. This course can be used as part of the preparation for the 70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 certification exam.
Server 2016: Install, Store, and Compute: Windows Container Deployment
- Requirements and Scenarios for Containers
- Windows Server Container Host
- Windows Server Container Host on Core or Nano
- Docker on Windows Server and Nano Server
- configure Docker start-up options
- configure Windows PowerShell for use with Docker
- install a base container image
- Tagging an Image
- remove a container
- Exercise: Managing Container Images
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.