Explore solutions for continuous VM availability with VM movement and migration scenarios and the implementation of a Network Load Balancing cluster.
Server 2016: Install, Store, and Compute: VM Motion and Network Load Balancing
- perform a live migration
- perform a quick migration
- perform a storage migration
- import or export, and copy VMs
- configure VM network health protection
- configure drain on shutdown
- identify deployment prerequisites for network
- install NLB cluster nodes
- configure Network Load Balancing cluster node affinity
- configure port rules for the Network Load Balancing cluster
- configure cluster operation mode for the Network Load Balancing cluster
- define the requirements and procedure of performing an NLB cluster upgrade
- define appropriate NLB configuration details for a given scenario
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.