Explore the Windows Server 2016 technology of data deduplication and how to install and manage Windows Hyper-V. This course can be used as part of the preparation for the 70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 certification exam.
Server 2016: Install, Store, and Compute: Data Deduplication & Hyper-V Setup
- What Is Data Deduplication?
- Usage Scenarios for Deduplication
- Implementing and Configuring Deduplication
- Monitoring Deduplication
- Backup and Restore Data Deduplication
- Requirements for Installing Hyper-V
- Installing Hyper-V
- Installing Hyper-V Management Tools
- Upgrading from Existing Versions of Hyper-V
- Delegate Virtual Machine Management
- Performing Remote Management of Hyper-V Hosts
- configure virtual machines using Windows PowerShell Direct
- Configure VMs Using Windows PowerShell Direct
- Implement Nested Virtualization
- Exercise: Using PowerShell Direct
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.