Windows Server 2016 offers the power of Windows Server in the Windows 10 era. Explore Windows Server 2016 Active Directory logical concepts, installation, and configuration options for domain controllers and read-only domain controllers.
Server 2016 - Identity: Active Directory Domain Controllers
- Creating a New Forest
- Add or Remove a Domain Controller from a Domain
- Considerations and Practices for DC Upgrades
- ADDS on Server Core
- Install from Media (IFM) Deployments
- DNS SRV Record Registration Issues
- Global Catalog Servers
- Understanding Operations Master Roles
- Transfer and Seize Operations Master Roles
- Read-only Domain Controller (RODC) Function
- Installing and Configuring an RODC
- Exercise: Configuring the RODC
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.