QlikView Server is used to host and share information to users within a secure environment. In this course, you will learn about how to deploy and manage QlikView Server.
- start the course
- install QlikView Server
- identify and work with single and multiple server nodes
- work with different types of QlikView servers
- work with QlikView Server architecture
- use the services and reload engine
- use QlikView logs
- identify and work with tasks, documents, and distribution
- work with platform security to authenticate users
- work with platform security to authorize access to resources
Practice: Using QlikView Server
- use QlikView Server
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.