In this course, you will choose the appropriate security controls in various application vulnerability scenarios. You'll also prepare for the CAS-003 exam.
Software Security Controls
- start the course
- describe application security design considerations
- define specific application attacks
- describe application vulnerabilities and issues
- define additional application security concerns
- describe application data issues
- define sandboxing and enclaves
- compare client-side processing to server-side processing
- compare server-side processing to client-side processing
- describe OS and firmware vulnerabilities
Practice: Selecting Controls
- select software security controls
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.