One of the building blocks of successful IT security practices is a fundamental understanding of operating system security. Explore the concept of user authentication, including multifactor and RADIUS authentication.
Security Fundamentals: Authentication
- recognize characteristics of authentication
- distinguish between different authentication methods
- distinguish between physical and virtual smart cards
- recognize characteristics of RADIUS authentication
- identify characteristics of PKI
- use Run As to perform administrative tasks
- identify best practices when establishing password reset procedures
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.