In this course, you will examine Windows Server 2016 malware protection and virtualization infrastructure security. You'll also prepare for exam 70-744.
- start the course
- recognize virtualization infrastructure
- implement a guarded fabric solution
- install and configure the Host Guardian Service (HGS)
- configure admin-trusted attestation and configure TPM-trusted attestation
- configure the Key Protection Service (KPS) For HGS
- migrate VMs to guarded hosts
- troubleshoot guarded hosts
- implement shielded and encryption-supported VMs
- understand BitLocker's role in the Guarded Fabric solution
- determine requirements and scenarios for implementing shielded VMs and create a shielded VM using only a Hyper-V environment
- enable and configure vTPM to allow an operating system and data disk encryption within a VM
- determine requirements and scenarios for implementing encryption-supported and shielded VMs
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.