In this course, you'll learn how to configure Windows Firewall with Advanced Security, firewall and connection security rules, and the distributed firewall, as you prepare for exam 70-744.
Secure a Network Infrastructure
- start the course
- examine the features of Windows Firewall in Server 2016
- configure basic Windows Firewall and Firewall with Advanced Security
- configure and deploy network location profiles and profile rules in the GUI management console
- configure firewall rules for multiple profiles using Group Policy in the GUI management console
- configure connection security rules using Group Policy in the GUI management console
- configure Windows Firewall using Group Policy with GUI management and Windows PowerShell
- configure authenticated firewall exceptions and import and export settings
- describe the Datacenter Firewall
- determine requirements and scenarios for distributed firewall implementation with software-defined networking
- determine usage scenarios for distributed firewall policies and network security groups
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.