In order to provide defense-in-depth security, traffic must be protected as it traverses the wire. This course covers IPsec, SMB protection, secure DNS, and Microsoft Message Analyzer (MMA). You will also prepare for exam 70-744.
Securing Network Traffic
- start the course
- secure network traffic
- configure IPsec modes and IPsec authentication options
- configure connection security rules
- implement isolation zones and domain isolation
- identify SMB 3.1.1 protocol security scenarios and implementations
- enable SMB encryption on SMB shares and SMB signing via Group Policy
- disable SMB 1.0
- secure DNS traffic using DNSSEC and DNS policies
- install and configure Microsoft Message Analyzer (MMA) to analyze network traffic
Practice: Network Infrastructure Security
- use mechanisms for securing the network infrastructure
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.