Explore the implementation of security in the blockchain architecture.
Securing Blockchain Implementations
- describe the essential security features that are needed to implement in blockchain
- recall the password and key management capabilities afforded by blockchain
- identify the essential security paradigms and strategies in blockchain
- specify the approaches of securing nodes and wallets
- identify the limitations found in blockchain security, along with the vulnerabilities associated with hack and Denial of Service attacks
- describe the challenges associated with blockchain implementation and its security
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.