Spotfire allows front-end users and report developers access to its API using the IronPython programming language. In this course, we will explore IronPython concepts, the Spotfire API, and provide an overview of the TERR language.
Spotfire and IronPython
- start the course
- define IronPython
- recognize the benefit of Spotfire API
- recognize useful .net assemblies
- recognize methods in scripting with Spotfire
Spotfire Advanced Functionality
- define and provide an overview of TERR
- recognize the various Spotfire mobile metrics
- recognize various event analytics
- define spotfire data connectors
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.