SSIS provides the ability to create custom components if the integrated components do not suit their needs. In this course, you'll learn how to develop and install custom components and implement script tasks.
- start the course
- describe SCD type 1, 2 and 3 changes
- describe script components in SSIS
- decide when it is appropriate to use a script component vs. a built-in source component
- decide when it is appropriate to use a script component vs. a built-in transformation component
- decide when it is appropriate to use a script component vs. a built-in destination component
- describe use cases such as web service source and destination
- describe how to resolve potential error messages
Practice: SSIS Custom Components and SCD
- use SSIS custom components and SCD
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.