This course introduces features used to scale and Azure solution. Features include horizontal and vertical scaling, sharding, elastic database pools. It will prepare you for the 70-473 exam.
- start the course
- recognize the difference between horizontal and vertical scaling
- describe the sharding technique and how it relates to scaling out
- describe the different between multi-tenant and single tenant solutions
- describe the features of the elastic database model
- demonstrate how to create an elastic database pool
- describe how to optimize elastic pool performance
Practice: Use Azure Scaling Features
- scale an Azure solution
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.