SAP Logistics Modules
SAP Logistics Modules
The SAP Logistics modules help enable automation of supply chain operations related to logistics. Logistics refers to all the tasks a business performs in order to get a product or service to its desired location or state. This course discusses how the SAP Logistics modules enable Materials Management, Production Planning and Control and ultimately Sales and Distribution transactions to be performed in the organization. It provides scenarios for aligning your business processes with these three modules, and generating the reports provided within each module.
This course focuses on the use of SAP R/3, and offers additional information about the upgrades and enhancements available in SAP ERP 6.0.
Materials Management Transactions
- recognize the organizational structure data, the master data, and the outputs for a given transaction
Materials Management Reports
- identify the input parameters required to produce a given Materials Management report
- match Materials Management reports with the information they provide
Production Planning and Control Transactions
- determine the data required to complete Production Planning and Control transactions in a given scenario
- match data to appropriate organizational structure and master data components for performing Production Planning and Control transactions
Production Planning and Control Reports
- recognize the result that specific input parameters will have on a Production Planning and Control report
- determine which Production Planning and Control report should be generated in a given scenario
- match Production Planning and Control reports with the specific information they provide
Sales and Distribution Transactions
- match Sales and Distribution transactions to tasks you'd perform with them
- recognize the data required to complete Sales and Distribution transactions in a given scenario
Sales and Distribution Reports
- associate the columns of Sales and Distribution reports with the information they provide
- select the appropriate Sales and Distribution report for a given scenario
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.