In this course, you will focus on the objectives for 1.4 of Module 1: Risk Management, and you'll analyze different risk metric situations for enterprise security. You will also prepare for exam CAS-003.
Risk Metric Scenarios
- start the course
- review control effectiveness
- reverse engineer and deconstruct
- collect and analyze metrics
- prototype and test multiple solutions
- create benchmarks and compare to baselines
- analyze cyber defense trends
- analyze solution metrics for business needs
- use judgment to solve problems
Practice: Risk Metrics
- describe risk metrics for enterprise security
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.