All projects face risks. Effectively planning risk management can be the difference between success or failure on a project. The CAPM® is an asset that will enhance your risk management capabilities, as CAPM training will aid you in making a project risk management plan. This course covers the final three processes in the project risk management knowledge area: Plan Risk Responses, Implement Risk Responses, and Monitor Risks. You'll learn about some common risk response strategies and how to monitor and control risks as they occur when managing projects.
This course will assist learners in preparing for the PMI® PMP® certification exam.
Planning and Responding to Risks
- identify the inputs to the Plan Risk Responses process
- identify strategies for responding to negative risks
- identify strategies for responding to positive risks
- recognize examples of using contingent response strategy
- recognize the outputs of the Plan Risk Responses process
- recognize the purpose of the Implement Risk Responses process
- identify the inputs to the Monitor Risks process
- recognize examples of risk audit outcomes
- distinguish between technical performance analysis and reserve analysis measurement criteria
- recognize appropriate risk response strategies
- recognize the outputs of the Monitor Risks process
- demonstrate your understanding of the Plan Risk Responses, Implement Risk Responses, and Monitor Risk processes
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.