- start the course
- activate a virtual environment and install web programming prerequisites with pip
- create a web application project using Flask
- define route mappings in a web application
- create a web application template using the Jinja2 language
- parse HTTP headers in a web application
- respond to various HTTP methods in a web application
- run a web application through a Web Server Gateway Interface (WSGI) using the Apache web server
- create a Tkinter window with some common widgets
- modify Tkinter widgets using common attributes
- use Tkinter geometry managers to organize widgets
Practice: Web Interface
- start a WSGI service and process an HTTP request
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.