This course introduces project integration management activities including developing the project charter and developing the project management plan. This course will assist learners in preparing for the PMI® certification exam. PMBOK, PMI, PMP, CAPM are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Project Integration Management Overview
- describe the role of Project Integration Management in a project
- recognize relationships and interactions within the Project Integration Management processes
- recognize the relationship between the project charter and the project management plan
- identify types of business needs that may trigger project creation
- identify inputs for developing the project charter
- identify the tools and techniques you can use to develop the project charter
- recognize the elements typically included in a project charter
- identify the inputs to the Develop Project Management Plan process
- recognize the types of information that should be included in a project management plan
- demonstrate your understanding of the planning process within the Project Integration Management Process Group
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.