Knowing the project basics is essential before you begin managing projects. Each project fundamental is an element or characteristic that all projects have in common. The CAPM® is an asset that will enhance your credibility in project management, as CAPM training helps you to understand what you need to know before planning begins. This course covers the project and product life cycles and project phases, and introduces the process groups and knowledge areas in the PMBOK® Guide.
This course will assist learners in preparing for the PMI® PMP® certification exam.
Projects and the PMBOK® Guide
- recognize the characteristics of the project life cycle
- recognize characteristics of the relationship between the product and project life cycles
- identify characteristics of project phases
- recognize the relationship between project phases and the project life cycle
- identify characteristics of the Project Management Institute®
- identify the role of the PMBOK® Guide
- identify characteristics of the project management process groups
- identify the project management Knowledge Areas
- demonstrate your understanding of projects and the PMBOK® Guide