This course covers the Perform Integrated Change Control and Close Project or Phase processes. This course will assist learners in preparing for the PMI® certification exam. PMBOK, PMI, PMP, CAPM are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Managing Change and Closing the Project
- describe key principles of how to control change during a project
- distinguish between configuration management activities
- identify inputs to the Perform Integrated Change Control process
- determine the outcome of a change control process, given an example
- identify outputs of the Perform Integrated Change Control process
- identify the inputs to the Close Project or Phase process
- recognize how tools and techniques are used to close a project or project phase
- recognize examples of the outputs of the Close Project or Phase process
- demonstrate your understanding of the Perform Integrated Change Control and Close Project or Phase processes
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.