Procurement is about obtaining the goods and services that you'll need for your project. Managing projects includes planning the procurement process. The CAPM® is an asset that will enhance your credibility and effectiveness in this area, as CAPM training guides you in project planning. This course covers the Plan Procurement Management project management process.
This course will assist learners in preparing for the PMI® PMP® certification exam.
Plan Procurement Management
- label individuals in a scenario as either buyer or sellers
- determine whether a given contract term will reduce the risk for the buyer or for the seller
- recognize the inputs to the Plan Procurement Management process
- identify types of fixed-price contracts
- classify agreements as either cost-reimbursable or time-and-materials contracts
- identify the tools and techniques used to plan procurement management
- recognize activities in a make-or-buy analysis
- perform a make-or-buy analysis and determine the breakeven point
- identify outputs of the Plan Procurement Management process
- recognize examples of documents used in solicitation and procurement activities with prospective vendors
- demonstrate your understanding of the Plan Procurement Management process