Procurement involves ensuring the reliable delivery of required materials, products, and services from external sources. Managing projects means having a procurement management process in place that identifies suitable vendors, manages relationships with sellers, monitors procurement activities, and makes changes and corrections when necessary. The CAPM® is an asset that will enhance your credibility and effectiveness in this area, as CAPM training guides you in all areas of project planning. This course covers the Conduct Procurements and Control Procurements project management processes.
This course will assist learners in preparing for the PMI® PMP® certification exam.
- recognize the inputs to the Conduct Procurements process
- match Conduct Procurement tools and techniques with the most appropriate activities
- recognize outputs of the Conduct Procurements process
- recognize the inputs to the Control Procurements process
- distinguish between Control Procurements tools and techniques
- identify the outputs of the Control Procurements process
- demonstrate your understanding of the Conduct Procurements and Control Procurements processes