Managing projects is easier with a solid knowledge of project management processes. The CAPM® is an asset that will enhance your ability to manage projects, as CAPM training helps you to understand project management processes and principles. This course covers the process groups and knowledge areas in the PMBOK® Guide, along with their key interactions with each other.
This course will assist learners in preparing for the PMI® PMP® certification exam.
Project Management Process Groups
- recognize the role of organizational process assets and enterprise environmental factors in projects
- distinguish between project management processes and product-oriented processes
- recognize characteristics and interactions of Process Group activities
- identify factors that cause dependencies between project management processes
- identify considerations for managing Process Group dependencies
- identify the outputs of the Initiating Process Group processes
- identify key concepts related to project planning
- identify examples of Executing Process Group project management activities
- recognize examples of activities performed in the Monitoring and Controlling Process Group
- recognize examples of activities carried out during phase or project close-out
- demonstrate your understanding of how project management Process Groups interact with each other and with the Knowledge Areas