Managing projects requires managing your relationships with all stakeholders, both inside and outside of the company. Planning effective stakeholder engagement aids you in building and maintaining these relationships to increase the odds of project success. The CAPM® is an asset that will enhance your credibility and effectiveness in this area, as CAPM training guides you in identifying stakeholders and planning stakeholder engagement. In this course, you'll learn about the Identify Stakeholders and Plan Stakeholder Engagement project management processes.
This course will assist learners in preparing for the PMI® PMP® certification exam.
Identifying Project Stakeholders
- recognize examples of stakeholders
- recognize the inputs of the Identify Stakeholders process
- distinguish between the tools and techniques you use for identifying stakeholders
- distinguish between types of information included in a stakeholder register
Planning Stakeholder Engagement
- identify the inputs to the Plan Stakeholder Engagement process
- determine appropriate strategies for engaging stakeholders
- identify common components of a stakeholder engagement plan
- demonstrate your understanding of the Identify Stakeholders and Plan Stakeholder Engagement processes
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.