Managing projects to achieve success means enabling communication between all project stakeholders. Keeping everyone informed, engaged, and on the same page is necessary to secure the best outcome. The CAPM® is an asset that will enhance your effectiveness in project communications management, as CAPM training will aid you in planning the bridges you need to build between project stakeholders. In this course, you'll learn how to create a communications management plan and how to manage the flow of information in accordance with that plan.
This course will assist learners in preparing for the PMI® PMP® certification exam.
Plan and Manage Project Communications
- identify guidelines for planning an appropriate approach to project communications management
- identify the inputs to the Plan Communications Management process
- identify the types of information that will help you when performing a communication requirements analysis
- calculate the potential number of communication channels for a project, given the number of stakeholders involved
- identify elements of communication models
- recognize the factors to consider when planning communication technologies
- recognize examples of information contained in a communications management plan
- identify the inputs to the Manage Communications process
- identify the tools and techniques of the Manage Communications process
- recognize examples of outputs of the Manage Communications process
- demonstrate your understanding of the Plan Communications Management and Manage Communications processes
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.