Built-in features allow you to monitor your cloud solution's performance and utilization. This course introduces tools such as System Center and Operational Insights portal, which can be used to perform ongoing monitoring of an environment.
Monitor SQL Server VMs
- start the course
- demonstrate how to monitor database performance in Azure SQL Database
- provide an overview of the available performance counters
- demonstrate how to monitor database performance using dynamic management views
- recognize the permission requirements for using DMV
- monitor connections using DMV
- monitor query performance using DMV
- use the Operational Insights portal
Practice: SQL Monitoring
- use SQL monitoring features
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.