Modeling data can help businesses better organize and access data. Organizations rely on various kinds of data, including Big Data, to fully understand their business. To do so, they need that data to be easy to access and understand. Data modeling plays a critical role in both of these.
In this course, you'll learn about the characteristics of data modeling, and the common styles and types of data models used. You’ll find out how the three levels of data modeling can provide a detailed blueprint of a company's data. And you'll also learn about common strategies for building data models, and how doing so improves an organization's daily operations.
Organizing Business Data with Data Modeling
- Organizing Business Data with Data Modeling
- identify the characteristics of data modeling
- recognize the ways in which data modeling enhances business operations
- identify the basic tasks in modeling data
- identify the common types of data models
- recognize the differences between the three styles of data modeling
- identify common strategies for building data models
- Knowledge Check: Data Modeling