Orchestrator allows you to combine tasks and procedures to improve operational efficiencies. In this course, you will learn about Orchestrator and the requirements for installing it in your environment.
Overview of Orchestrator
- start the course
- describe System Center 2016 Orchestrator
- install Orchestrator
- work with the Orchestration console in a browser
- create an Orchestrator runbook
- deploy a runbook and track changes
- discuss Orchestrator hardware configurations
- design a Orchestrator runbook
Practice: Using Runbooks
- start and stop runbooks in Orchestration console
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.