SQL*Plus is an interactive and batch query tool that is installed with every Oracle server and client installation. This course will teach you the features and functionality of SQL*Plus.
Oracle Database 12c R2 SQL: SQL*Plus
- demonstrate features of SQL and SQL*Plus
- demonstrate SQL*Plus editing commands
- use the LIST, APPEND, and CHANGE SQL*Plus editing commands
- demonstrate the SQL*Plus file commands
- use the SAVE and START SQL*Plus file commands
- use the SERVEROUTPUT and SPOOL SQL*Plus commands
- use the AUTOTRACE SQL*Plus command
- use SQL*Plus
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.