Explore the basics of data dictionary views. Discover how to create views on tables. Synonyms, sequences, and indexes, and how to create them is also covered.
Oracle Database 12c R2 SQL: Managing Objects with Data Dictionary Views
- provide an overview of data dictionary views
- demonstrate when to use the USER OBJECTS view
- demonstrate when to use the ALL_OBJECTS view
- query a data dictionary view for table, column, and constraint information
- add a comment to a table and query the data dictionary view for comment information
- work with dictionary views