Discover how to control database access to specific objects and add new users with different levels of access privileges.
Oracle Database 12c R2 SQL: Controlling User Access
- discuss the benefits of user access control
- differentiate between system and object privileges
- create a user and grant privileges
- describe the purpose of a role
- grant privileges to a role
- change a password using the ALTER USER statement
- list the various object privileges
- pass on privileges using the WITH GRANT OPTION clause
- confirm granted privileges
- revoke privileges using the REVOKE statement
- implement user access control
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.