Oracle Database 12c has provided some new security features to better enable security within a database instance. This includes unified auditing to consolidate all audit trails and to improve auditing performance, new administrative privileges and the ability to analyze privileges on users. It also provide a feature called Oracle Data Redaction, which enables sensitive data to be shielded from applications and users on-the-fly before results are sent to the end-user or application. This course will discuss and explain how to use and implement these features in Oracle Database 12c. This course is one in a series in the Skillsoft learning path that covers the objectives for the 1Z0-060: Upgrade to Oracle Database 12c certification exam.
Audit Policies, Privileges, and Data Redaction
- describe the features of Unified Audit Trail
- describe how to configure audit policies
- recognize the functions of the new administrative privileges
- describe the implementation of new administrative privileges
- sequence the steps to perform privilege analysis
- describe the characteristics of redaction policies
- use the new Oracle Database 12c security features
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.