Users won't always be in an app to check for updates, so sending them notifications is important to keeping them up to date. In this course, you will learn how to use different types of notifications for UWP.
- start the course
- create and send toasts in an app using XML payloads
- install the UWP notifications NuGet package to automatically generate XML payloads from C# code
- create toasts with adaptive content
- create interactive toasts
- manage app activations when a toast is clicked in the foreground or background
- configure the look and feel of an app's primary tile
- use secondary tiles for extra content and to activate the app
- create adaptive tiles that contain extra information
- implement notifications with local tiles in an app
- implement badge notifications for an app
- configure an app to send notifications using various methods
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.