Spotfire assists and provides an intuitive approach to deep data exploration. This course will demonstrate the use of various annotations and colors to enrich analysis visuals and go through concepts in map chart visualization.
Using Limits and Boundaries
- start the course
- annotate visualizations using reference lines, fitted curves, and error bars
- define color schemes
- recognize how to apply custom expressions
- recognize differences between calculated columns and custom expressions
- define color rules
- recognize nodes in custom expressions
Map Chart Visualizations
- recognize the concept of mapping chart layers
- use a feature layer in Spotfire
- recognize how to add web map service data
- recognize how to create a spatial visualization
- recognize how coordinate reference systems are used in Spotfire
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.