Managing projects requires monitoring the flow of information between all the stakeholders with a communications management plan. The CAPM® is an asset that will enhance your credibility and effectiveness in this area. CAPM training will aid you in developing a project communications management process that keeps everyone on the same page. This course covers the processes for monitoring communications in project management. This course will assist learners in preparing for the PMI® PMP® certification exam.
Monitoring Project Communications
- identify the characteristics of the Monitor Communications process
- recognize how work performance data and project documents act as inputs to the Monitor Communications process
- recognize the inputs to the Monitor Communications process
- recognize how project management information systems can be used to monitor project communications
- distinguish between the tools and techniques you can use to monitor project communications
- identify outputs of the Monitor Communications process
- demonstrate your understanding of the Monitor Communications process
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.