MongoDB is a powerful NoSQL database that can use Spark to perform real-time analytics on its data. In this course, you will learn how to integrate and use MongoDB and Spark together using Java and Python.
- start the course
- download and install the MongoDB Spark Connector
- describe the configuration options and configure the MongoDB Spark connector
MongoDB and Spark with Java
- read and use ReadConfig to read data from MongoDB
- use datasets and schemas to retrieve data
- use SQL queries to return data
- write RDD data from Spark into MongoDB
- use an aggregation pipeline to filter and perform aggregation in MongoDB
Practice: Using Spark for MongoDB
- use the MongoDB Connector for Spark with Java and Python
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.