MongoDB tends to be heavily used in performance-critical and large-scale environments. This means monitoring and backup solutions are important. This course will show how to monitor MongoDB stats, and explain backup and restore methods.
- start the course
- identify and use DB and collection statistics
- use object and size statistics
- work with statistics for extents and indexes
- configure and use logging
- monitor command and use CommandListener
- configure and use SNMP to collect metrics for data and aggregation on Linux
Backup and Restore
- manually back up a database by copying the data files
- manually restore a backup created with the cp or sync method
- perform a filesystem snapshot backup using the MongoDB Cloud Manager
- restore a filesystem snapshot using MongoDB Cloud Manager
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.