In this course, you will be introduced to leveraging tools with the Visual Studio Mobile Center and how analytics can be leveraged for your applications.
Visual Studio Tools for Mobile Center
- start the course
- demonstrate an understanding of the core concepts of debugging for Mobile Center related applications
- explore debugging cross-language capabilities
- explore the differences debugging locally and remotely
- explore concepts of leveraging diagnosing to assist in problem resolution
- navigate profiles in Mobile Center, understanding the benefits of segmentation
- explore the audience page including active users and devices
- explore events, various views, and properties collected by Mobile Center
- explore the Log Flow page including information on sessions and general characteristics
- explore events and properties that are collected via events where errors were involved
- explore the SDK as it relates to its analytics capabilities
Practice: Working with Xamarin
- use Analytics in Mobile Center for an application
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.