Virtual storage and virtual networking are two areas of Microsoft's Hyper-V virtualization solution that have seen lots of changes in recent times. This course will cover planning and implementation considerations for virtualization storage and networking using Hyper-V and Virtual Machine Manager 2012 R2. This course is part of a series of Skillsoft courses that cover the objectives for exam 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure. This exam is required for the MCSE Server Infrastructure certification.
- plan WS 2012 R2 network virtualization
- define features of VM networks
- describe IP addresses in Hyper-V virtual networks
- recognize advantages of using shared VHDX files rather than FC SANs for VM storage
- sequence the steps required to manage storage through VMM
- to manage WS 2012 R2 VM networks and storage
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.