Managing service accounts and account policies are key tasks that an administrator must perform in order to ensure a functional, secure and accessible environment. This course discusses and demonstrates how to configure and manage service accounts and account policies.
This course is one in a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for the exam 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012 R2. Passing this exam will earn the learner credit towards the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification and MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification.
Configuring Service Authentication
- identify the characteristics of different service accounts in Windows Server 2012 R2
- identify characteristics of service principal names in Windows Server 2012 R2
- recognize configuration characteristics for Kerberos Delegation in Windows Server 2012 R2
Configuring Account Policies
- recognize password complexity requirements for Windows Server 2012 R2
- describe how local group policies are applied in Windows Server 2012 R2
- recognize considerations related to working with Password Setting Objects in Windows Server 2012