Managing Group Policy Processing and Group Policy Settings are key tasks that an administrator must perform in order to ensure a functional, secure and accessible networking environment. This course discusses and demonstrates how to configure and manage Group Policy Processing and Group Policy Settings. This course is one in a series in the Skillsoft learning path that covers the objectives for the exam 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012 R2. Passing this exam will earn the learner credit towards the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification and MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification.
Windows Server 2012 R2 GPO Processing
- describe how Group Policy is processed in Windows Server 2012 R2
- describe how Group Policy is affected by GPO Security Filtering
- specify how to deal with GPO processing problem
- recognize the functions of gpresult command parameters
Configuring Group Policy Settings
- describe how Group Policy processes computer and user configuration settings
- describe how script polices are applied in Windows Server 2012 R2
- recognize how Folder Redirection policies are applied in Windows Server 2012 R2
- describe the characteristics of security templates in Windows Server 2012 R2
- configure Group Policy processing and settings
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.