This course is one in a series in the Skillsoft learning path that covers the objectives for the exam 70-411:Administering Windows Server 2012 R2. Passing this exam will earn the learner credit towards the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification and MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification.
Distributed File Systems and FSRM
- differentiate between standalone and domain-based namespaces
- recognize how to configure a DFS namespace in a given scenario
- identify the steps to create a DFS Replication group
- recognize the implications of a DFS database shutting down unexpectedly in Windows Server 2012 R2
- decide how to use File Server Resource Manager to accomplish a task
- describe how to configure an FSRM quota template in a given scenario
- identify the steps to create a file screen template
Securing File Systems
- match the BitLocker implementation option to its characteristics
- sequence the steps to configure network unlock
- recognize EFS management best practice
- recognize the advantages of auditing user activity
- configure DFS, FSRM, BitLocker, EFS, and Auditing
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.